This comprehensive coloring review guide offers anyone interested in Anatomy and Physiology a fun, effective way to learn. Each chapter features diagrams for coloring, as well as review and sketch note pages for a more interactive way to master difficult concepts. Written by a veteran anatomy and physiology teacher and a registered critical care nurse, this reference is perfect for nursing students, pre-med students, or any student in the health science field.
A truly innovative approach to learning about the human body!
- Contains over 400 pages of material organized by body systems
- Includes 142 hand-drawn illustrations and diagrams for visual learners
- Offers workbook pages for self-testing
- Provides guides for histology drawings and extra vocabulary aides in a bonus section
- Delivers fun facts and study tips via original character Dr. L. Rat
Available on Amazon NOW– To purchase, please visit this link –> https://www.amazon.com/dp/1734167106/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_0AWRDbX850NEM
It should be available in bookstores by Christmas!
Published in conjunction with Lab Rat Press